according to the European Regulation (UE) 2016/679 (since now GDPR) and the Law 171/2018 adopted by the Republic of San Marino, regarding personal data you gave toTHE VINTAGEUR S.R.L., we hereby communicate what follows:
Data Controller and Data Protection Manager
The Data Controller is THE VINTAGEUR S.R.L. in person of its legal representative Carlo Biagioli currently in San Marino (RSM) in Via del Voltone, 24 . The Data Controller may be contacted by phone at (+39) 366 1947818 or by mail at the following address firstname.lastname@example.orgTHE VINTAGEUR S.R.L. Did not appoint a Data Protection Manager.
Scope of knowledge of your data
Your personal data are collected in order to correctly and completely accomplish to the received task. They will also be used with the scope of:
- fulfil the obligations regarding taxation and accounting;
- respect all the obligations related the mandate received and provided by the law.
- Your personal data may be treated by paper or electronic archives (including laptops, notebooks and electronic devices, mobile phones or mass storage) and will be strictly used only for the above mentioned scopes.
Juridical basis for the processing of your personal data
THE VINTAGEUR S.R.L. processes your personal data according to the law, where the process:
- is necessary to evaluate the assuming and the subsequent execution of the mandate of a contract in which you are part of, or to the execution of pre-contractual measures to take under specific request;
- is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation against the Society;
- is required for any other useful activity connected to the received mandate or any other option for which you consented your
Consequences of the non-communication of personal data
The failure to provide your personal data may not allow the execution of the required service.
Your personal data, for the use above described will be stored for the same period as the contract and later, for the time in which THE VINTAGEUR S.R.L. Will have be committed to keep them for financial obligations or for other aims including the commercial/publicity material in order to inform the Customer about promotional initiative of interest.
Communication of personal data
Your personal data may be communicated to:
- consultants and accountants or lawyers who will cooperate to the above mentioned scopes;
- banks and insurance companies which will cooperate to the above mentioned scopes;
- technicians who elaborate data fulfilling specific obligations according to the law;
- Juridical or administrative authorities in order to fulfil obligations according to the law.
Profiling and distribution of personal data
Your personal data are not spread and neither are under automatized decisional process, including profiling .
Rights of the Client
Your rights include:
- ask THE VINTAGEUR S.R.L. The access to your personal data and to their related informations; the rectification of inaccurate data or to integrate those incomplete; the erasure of personal data; the restriction of processing;
- ask and obtain – in case the juridical basis of the processing is the contract or the consent and it has been done with automatized system – your personal data in a structured and readable format on an automatic device, also with the aim to communicate those data to another controller of the processing ( so-called right to data portability)
- object in any time the processing of your personal data as consequence of your particular situations;
- revoke your consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific aims and is about common personal data (for example date and venue of birth or place of residence) or specific categories of data (for example data about racial origins, political opinions, religious belief, health or sexual orientation).
The processing based on your consent and realized before its revocation maintain, anyway, its legality;
for any complaint you can contact the controller (Data Protection Supervisor of the Republic of San Marino).